WHAT IS AUTO TRADING?
Auto trading is the ability to have a stock or option broker execute trade alerts by your newsletter. Regal executes newsletter publisher trade alerts when they are received. As an auto trading customer, you give Regal the authority to enter and exit only those trade alerts by your newsletter. This enhances your ability to get into and out of trade alerts efficiently, even if you are unable to keep in touch with current market conditions.
ADVANTAGES OF AUTO TRADING YOUR STOCK OR OPTION TRADES
Regal offers an alternative style of investing called Auto Trading. Auto Trading is an investment system for executing trade alerts, when subscribing to a third party newsletter that has been researched and chosen by the investor. Newsletter trade alerts provide tips on what to invest in the market. Regal Auto Trading executes your newsletter subscription(s) trade alerts and enacts those trades based on whatever further parameters you’ve provided. You can change these requirements at any time and still get all the bonuses Regal has to offer including some of the lowest trading commissions in the industry.
- Regal automatically executes trade (Auto Trading) from the newsletter of your choice.
- Never miss a trading alert from your newsletter. Your newsletter trade alerts are also sent directly to Regal for Auto Trading.
- You choose the maximum amount per trade based on, Dollar Amount ($), Number of Contracts, Percentage of Account Value (%)
- You control your account. Change the maximum amount per trade, start or stop your service at any time.
- No paper forms are required. Sign up and manage your subscription online from Regal’s trading site.
YOU MUST FIRST BE REGISTERED WITH A NEWSLETTER PROVIDER BEFORE STARTING TO AUTO TRADE.
Regal recommends you read the following SEC release concerning the risks of auto trading: http://www.sec.gov/investor/pubs/autotrading.htm.
Before making a decision to engage in Auto Trading you should perform the due diligence necessary to ensure that the concept of Auto Trading is compatible with your investment strategy. If you open an account with Regal to engage in auto trading, Regal will not review, in any manner, your choice of a newsletter or advisor nor the trading methodology or investment strategy you implement for your auto trading account. Nor, will Regal be responsible for reviewing any of the transactions executed in your account. There is no “safe” or “guaranteed” trading strategy. REGAL DOES NOT TRACK THE PERFORMANCE OF ANY NEWSLETTER OR ADVISOR.
A commission rate of $2.00 for equities and $3.99 + $.10/contract for options, per execution, applies to orders entered and filled by Regal’s Auto Trade Desk and does not apply to orders entered on your own.*
- Boring Fridays
- ETF Earnings
- ETF Web Trading
- Option Alarm
- Option Genius
- Option Spread Strategies
- Pro Stock System
- QQQ Trading Tips
- Return Stream
- SBX Newsletter
- Schaeffer’s Investment Research
- Simon Says Options
- Stock Web Trading
- The Weekly Options Trading Newsletter
- Weekly Trading System.com
Regal does not advise, consult or assist any advisor with respect to the content, recommendations or strategies contained in any advisor or trade alert published by any advisor.
* Option rates apply to each side of spread orders. Option strategies involve multiple purchases; therefore your transaction costs may be significant for option strategy trades.
† Regal does not follow the allocation amounts dictated by P3 System Advisory Group, and SK Options Trading for opening recommendations. Customers are required to set their own allocation amounts.